September 16, 2008

Weekend Fun






This weekend we took a quick trip up to Bear Lake. We go up there pretty much every weekend, but here are some cute pictures of the girls up there this last weekend. We also took Tigger, our little puppy. He rode up there in Sweden's carseat with her....it was so cute!!!! While we were up there, us girls just relaxed while Brandon and my dad Build a shed. I actually think they like working with the power tools more than relaxing....Men are strange!!!

7 comments:

Emily Harper said...

I love the picture of Tigger in Sweden's car seat! That is so going to be me someday! I love Bear Lake. I haven't been there for years but we always used to go over "raspberry days" and get rasberry banana shakes - yummy!

Meghen, Scott, Porter, and Ella said...

How cute, I love Tigger in the carseat with Sweden. So funny! I can't believe how big Sweden is getting and how much she is changing! We need to come visit her soon.

Sherice said...

Your puppy is so cute-especially tucked in with Sweden like that. She is getting so big, and is SO beautiful. We should get together one time up there in good old Bear Lake- we are up there a ton as well. The kids would have a blast at the beach. I bet Rylie and Scotland would play cute together. Cute pics!!

Emily Harper said...

We moved to Colorado 3 years ago for T.J. to work at one of his dad's car dealerships. I cheered for the Broncos for 2 years and went on an AFE tour with them across the pacific to visit troops and while we were in Guam they had 5 stealth bombers stationed there. We didn't actually get to fly in one (I don't think that's even an option but I would have died to have that opportunity!) but we got to sit in the cockpit which was cool enough for me! I thought I would be a wreck when I stopped but I'm totally fine! It was a blast while it lasted. Time for bigger and better. Hopefully kids soon:) I just need to get T.J. on board with the idea.
I really should update my profile so that people I haven't seen for awhile aren't lost but I'm too lazy!

Ashley said...

K.... I just want to eat them both up!!! They are so beautiful!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

I don't want to alarm you, but Sweden has a GIANT flower growing from her head! ha ha ha...

Sweden is getting so big! We really need to come see her and Scotland again! Oh yeah...and you and Brandon. I love the picture of Tigger and Sweden. That is so cute! My dogs are starting to lay right across Jake's tummy and they steal his blankets! It is both cute and annoying!!!!

Piggott Family said...

O.K. Meghann, you guys have the cutiest little family. Scotland is just growing up so fast and is such a doll and little Sweden is so cute. Does Brandon know how hard it is going to be when your girls get in school. WOW! Watch out dad your girls are to to cute! I am so glad you said something at the game the other night. We have to stop saying that we are going to get together and just do it! We miss ya tons. I am so glad you have a blogg this will be fun.. Take care:)