WARNING...RSV Season is still in full swing!!!!
I am pretty sure that the only thing worse than a sick baby, is two sick babies. Both my girls have RSV....so it has been a week from hell. I feel so bad for them. I wish more than anything that I could make them feel better. The doc said that they would be contagious until they stopped coughing, which would be anywhere from 10-14 days. This is a major inconvienence due to the fact that me and Bran both work and take the kids to daycare. Thank goodness we have great family to help us out. We are so lucky that neither of the girls have to be hospitalized. They have a machine that sucks them out and then Sweden had a breathing treatment yesterday....but the doc said that it didn't do anything. So I guess that we wait it out. On the bright side, they are starting to sleep better at night. At first it was horrible, but now they are only waking up a few times a night. So warning to all you mothers out there.....RSV season is not over.





4 comments:
Oh boy.. I am sorry. We have passed being sick in our house all winter.. I have taken them to the doctor more than I ever thought was even possible. I dread when they get sick.. the minute I see a runny nose, I just cringe. I hope they are feeling better really soon.. for them and YOUR sanity.
Holy SHIZ!!! I totally HATE RSV more than anything. We have had it every year except this one (knock on wood). London got it when she was 3 months old and was hospitalized. It was the worst! I guess that explains why I didn't see you at dance. I hope it passes soon for yours and their sake. It is so sad. I will have to call to check up on you guys.
I hate this time of year!! We have been really sick too. Gage had it last winter. I am so sorry. I hope the girls start feeling better.
So sorry! RSV is horrible...My kiddos all had it last year:( Hope everyone is feeling better...
Post a Comment