Okay so this is really random because I am behind on posting pictures of a few family events. And I am also BUGGED because this is the second time I have uploaded all these pics and wrote about each one....because my kitten jumped on the keyboard and erased everything...ughhhh! I know that it is wrong to feel hatred toward a kitten, but oh well.....
This is the little kitten I am speaking of. His name is Nemo. We named him this because first of all he is orange and second of all we are always trying to find him..."Finding Nemo". ha ha ha. We actually saved him from being ran over on the side of the road by some farms. He hadn't ate in a long time and his eyes were all infected....poor little guy. So we took him to the vet and now he is doing much better.....other than the torture my two girls are inflicting upon him ;)
Here is Scotland and Preslee playing inside a box. Boxes are just as much fun as the toys that come inside of them. This box is from one of Sweden's birthday presents. We celebrated her birthday at the park with a BBQ. Here are a few more pics of her party.

Here is Sweden opening her presents with a few extra helpers....cute girls.
Despite what this picture looks like, Sweden did like eating her cake. Messy little girl.
Here is Sweden opening her presents with a few extra helpers....cute girls.





5 comments:
Oh, kitties are so much fun for children to torture. Poor little guy. Actually, lucky little guy for being rescued! I have never in my life been able to turn away from a cat in need. I am the stray cat QUEEN! That's fun. I hope little Nemo is a good kitty for you guys. Sweden looked ADORABLE on her birthday. Love the cake face. Your kids are so cute. I can't hang out Wednesday, gotta work. Maybe Thursday or Friday?
Happy Birthday to Sweden! What a cutie:) She looks like she had a great birtday. Nemo is so cute...your so good to rescue him! I bet the girls just love him. BTW Love the bows....I still haven't finished all of mine:(
Happy Birthday Sweden!!!! I cannot believe she is ONE already! She is so freakin' cute I can't even stand it. Should we start printing the wedding announcements now or what???? ha ha ha.....
Congrats on the new kitten too! I love how you guys came up with the name! So funny!
Oh, I can't believe she is 1!! That went way too fast! What a little doll though. I love babies digging into their cakes- so fun! Your new kitty is so dang cute- and I love his name. Glad you guys are having a fun summer so far!
Oh my heck they are so stinkin cute! They have gotten so big! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your summer, it flies by!
Post a Comment